At girls night out the other night, Derek Tipton was awsome enough to watch Payton along with his adorable son Lucas. It was past both of their bedtimes, and I just knew they were gonna give him a run for his money! When Lynette and I got home, they were playing so nicely and being perfect angels for him. As Payton and I were leaving, Lucas poked his head out the door. Payton yelled "Bye Lucas!". He yelled back, "Bye!" It doesn't get much cuter than that. So needless to say I worried for nothing. This is typical of me though. I've already got their wedding day planned, and can't wait for their next date together. HA!!
Super cute! That means we should have more girls nights out, right? :o)
ReplyDeleteHow sweet!
ReplyDeleteHow cute! But not until she's 40, right?! I was looking at some of the other pics you have on your blog, and I can't get over it... Payton is an absolute doll!!!!
ReplyDelete