I'm so bad at this blogging thing. I need to be more diligent and commit. Anyhow, Payton is doing well. She is a week into her second cast, so 3 weeks left. She is over the grouchy hump and is back to playing, singing, and being bossy. HA! She says, "Daddy come HERE!", "Rub Leg", "Hurry Up", when she's done eating, or doesn't want something any longer she says, "Take it away!" It's more funny than anything though. She has been sleeping in her big girl twin bed since the second cast went on with NO problems. Sleeps all night long! I just can't believe it. With not much else to do, she pretty well knows all her colors, even specifying dark blue pacy and light blue pacy. She's still working on the alphabet, but does pretty well when singing it. She'll count to eleven "elemon" and then skips around to twenty. She is just so darn smart. At the end of the casting she will be in a "rhino" brace for possibly as long as a year. But most children do walk in it, they just squat like crabs. She has pink eye right now, but other than that she is doing great.

Shelby is growing. I had an Ultrasound yesterday and she is breech, go figure, but now weighs 3lbs 6oz. 9 more weeks to go! She moves all the time, and her fluid looks good, which is something I worried about, since Payton's was low most of the pregnancy.
Mike and I are doing well. Just a lot of time spent in Dr's offices. We were able to go out for our 4 yr anniversary last weekend. We've got some awsome family, willing to watch Payton overnight and evenings which is great for Mike and I to get out every now and then. His business is doing great, it always picks up this time of year. If you drive by the house right this moment, you'll see $3,000 worth of palm trees and other plants sitting in the front yard waiting to be taken to Brio, The Pub, and the Commissary. We are finally working on Shelby's room. It was the office / storage room, so it will take time to find somewhere to put all that. We still need a dresser and a bookcase, if anyone hears of some good deals. wink wink.

Well that's pretty much what's been going on. Just working / Mommying / Incubating............
I love the picture of Payton - so cute! Are you coming to the GNO on tuesday?
ReplyDeleteI love plants at brio and the pub.. at the greene right? I didn't know Mike did those!
ReplyDeleteShe is so adorable. It looks like the cast isn't even phasing her!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness - that picture of all the plants in front of your house is hilarious!
ReplyDelete